Welcome to Xdrivers
Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General X5 Forum (E53) / Re: Citroen picnic tables in me x!
« Last post by sleepyfolk on Yesterday at 11:27:35 PM »
Oh, that must be the X5 limited edition airbus 380 model :P

General Discussion / Re: Just a test
« Last post by sleepyfolk on Yesterday at 11:23:02 PM »
Have fitted Insta lube to my car

That's handy, mines stuck in customs at the minute, any more photos?! Greydog  tells me it's easy enough with the instructions but it'd be nice to see some more pics if you've got them
General X5 Forum (E53) / Re: Citroen picnic tables in me x!
« Last post by Davaroo on Yesterday at 11:13:08 PM »
https://imgur.com/gallery/EtKp9 it's here for now! 😂😂
General X5 Forum (E53) / Re: Solar Powered Trickle Charger?
« Last post by sleepyfolk on Yesterday at 10:55:46 PM »
Here's hoping Henry will come back with some info or photos, measured up tonight, I reckon it's now officially on the to do list. Need something to do whilst I'm waiting for my instalube to arrive from the US, mind you I do have the passenger door handle to fix as well!
Problems / Re: injectors might need cleaning?
« Last post by Ryoken on Yesterday at 10:20:06 PM »
ive tried injector cleaner ,  didn't really do anything , however not tried BMW one
there are no codes stored , actually surprised at that.
i had ALL fluids changed about 9 months, front transfer box rear diff and gearbox,.
im hoping its not trans trouble, it seems like its at low speed ,. maybe 20 to 30 mph, i dont really get it at high speed ,
there is talk in the US about the torque converter being shot, or the  rubber doughnut on the prop?.
tbh, i can live with it , until  it gets that bad where something does go bang :)
Problems / Re: Possible boost leak
« Last post by Zedhed on Yesterday at 10:12:02 PM »
It came on the display the other night on the way home,but next morning it was fine,and nothing else since.
Problems / Re: Hdc & dsc not working.
« Last post by Zedhed on Yesterday at 10:09:49 PM »
OK no probs.well I'm planning on looking at a diagnostic laptop in the morning,so hopefully that should sort it if I decide to buy it. :)
General X5 Forum (E53) / Just Trying
« Last post by henrym3 on Yesterday at 09:30:51 PM »

Find this complicated, how do you get rid of "tinypic" and replace with "imgur"
Problems / Re: Hdc & dsc not working.
« Last post by X5Sport on Yesterday at 09:21:02 PM »
Steering angle sensor warning could be the tracking has been adjusted and is now out of calibration, or the sensor on the front axle has failed.  Both are common.

Someone on here had just this only a couple of weeks back.  A search should pull it up.  :)
Problems / Re: Possible boost leak
« Last post by X5Sport on Yesterday at 09:19:16 PM »
What can sometimes upset these cars is quick turning of the key to start.  I was led to believe that (depending upon options) there are dozens of little systems that all have to play nicely in the data buses and sometimes they have a slow day!  I was advised to turn, pause for the warning lights to cycle, then crank.  I used to get spurious - and scary warnings - regularly until I started doing that.  Very few after adopting this approach.  :)

A voltage drop is the usual cause the the 'Transmission Failsafe' warning.  Two modules not playing nicely!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10