Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

XMAS

General car related chat
Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Re: XMAS

Post by Sanj » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:39 am

Get well soon AW8 and x555 - hope you are sorted by tomorrow... :(
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds

BL02WAS

XMAS

Post by BL02WAS » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:50 am

X555, you are not still sufferring from the hangover??? I saw ???? in Hwest yesterday!! See what you have done there!!! Oh no I'm I'll will have to stay here whilst you go out and face the mad rush!! It was chaos!!! That car park was a nightmare!!!!
Last edited by BL02WAS on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChewingBacca

Post by ChewingBacca » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:16 pm

[quote=""kena""][quote=""pvr""]Just got Mrs kena 9 nights in Dubai for the ATP tennis in February.[/quote][/quote]

Keep her from the Gold Souk.

Called in for a look, cost me £650. But the ring was a bargain. Well, she would say that. ;)

X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by X5Sport » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:54 pm

[quote=""ChewingBacca""][quote=""kena""][quote=""pvr""]Just got Mrs kena 9 nights in Dubai for the ATP tennis in February.[/quote][/quote]

Called in for a look, cost me £650. But the ring was a bargain. Well, she would say that. ;)[/quote]

Fortunately we pass Dubai by about 39,000 vertical feet. Unfortunately we don't manage the same trick when we pass Thailand in the Spring. Somehow I think the 'clearance' to buy the X6 is going to come with an as yet unspecified 'love & harmony tax' bill.... :rtfm: :wub: :hairdryer: i knew I should have read the invisible 'small print'. :paper:
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by X5Sport » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Probably should be in the lighter side but, it's kinda relevant and may be useful.....

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me..'

I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep..

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jewellery department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... She was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all Dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either... but at least she now knows I'm smarter than her.
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

kena

Post by kena » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:06 pm

[quote=""ChewingBacca""][quote=""kena""][quote=""pvr""]Just got Mrs kena 9 nights in Dubai for the ATP tennis in February.[/quote][/quote]

Called in for a look, cost me £650. But the ring was a bargain. Well, she would say that. ;)[/quote]

Ha ha typical.
A friend of ours lives out there, he is the club doctor for their premier league football club. So staying with him and taking in the tennis at the same time.

AW8
Lifer
Lifer

Post by AW8 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:48 pm

[quote=""Sanj""]Get well soon AW8 and x555 - hope you are sorted by tomorrow... :([/quote]

Thanks - Now on antibiotics......Still no definitive findings, however examination & latest results point towards inflamation &/or infection of the gall bladder. Told I need to eat a zero fat diet & avoid alcohol. Have only had soup today & have slimfast on my place setting for tomorrow. :D :thumbsup:
Gone - 2002 E53 X5 4.4i Sport (Pre Facelift) Owned 2006-2016.

Site & Forum Admin Team Member.

ChewingBacca

Post by ChewingBacca » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Thoughts are with you mate.

On the brighter side, while everyone ends Christmas with a few added pounds you will be as lean as a racing snake.

Have a good one.

x555
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by x555 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:44 pm

[quote=""BL02WAS""]X555, you are not still sufferring from the hangover??? I saw mrs x555 in Hwest yesterday!! See what you have done there!!! Oh no I'm I'll will have to stay here whilst you go out and face the mad rush!! It was chaos!!! That car park was a nightmare!!!![/quote]

Ill or not x555 doesn't do christmas shopping :P or shopping in general especialy food shopping :headbang: ..................ohh and it's mrs x555 to you :poke: :rofl:
She said she saw you mate in the 3er ;) ..........i then told her that you were posh and had two beemers :)
54 PLATE E53 3.0d X5 FACELIFT BLACK WITH BLACK

x555
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by x555 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:57 pm

[quote=""AW8""][quote=""Sanj""]Get well soon AW8 and x555 - hope you are sorted by tomorrow... :([/quote]

Thanks - Now on antibiotics......Still no definitive findings, however examination & latest results point towards inflamation &/or infection of the gall bladder. Told I need to eat a zero fat diet & avoid alcohol. Have only had soup today & have slimfast on my place setting for tomorrow. :D :thumbsup:[/quote]

Hope you recover soon fella :thumbsup: i'm on antibiotics also but no where near as serious just dodgy tonsills so no christmas drink for me then tomorro.

Well maybe a cheecky glass of red with dinner ;) ..............besides i have just put the kids to bed after putting out a mince pie and a glass of red wine for santa and if it isn't gone in the morning they may suspect something :D .......................i told mrs x555 she can have the carrots thay have left for the reindeer :lol:
Have a good one tomorro everyone :yeah: :icb: can't wait to see the kids faces after winding them up all day :D
54 PLATE E53 3.0d X5 FACELIFT BLACK WITH BLACK

Rusty
Snr Member
Snr Member

XMAS

Post by Rusty » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Merry Christmas to you all.

I hope you all have a great day and that Santa brings you all you asked for.

Enjoy
3.0d Sport Exclusive E53 CB with black comfort, pano, folding dimming mirrors, 20"ers, comms, xenons, focal sub, Intravee II, GSM heater........and so on.
Runabout - E92 3 Series Coupe

Minda

Post by Minda » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:51 pm

:cheers: Merry Xmas every1
Current 2010 BMW X5 40d Msport E70FL 2014 BMW 435d Cab 2016 Mercedes Vito 119 Sport LWB

NewX5

Post by NewX5 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Merry Xmas everyone & a Happy New Year.
X5 Xdrive 30d MSport
Carbon Black
Oyster Interior
Media Package
Third Row Seating

AW8
Lifer
Lifer

Post by AW8 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:06 am

Thanks for comments folks...........Merry Christmas to all :drinkwine: :D
Gone - 2002 E53 X5 4.4i Sport (Pre Facelift) Owned 2006-2016.

Site & Forum Admin Team Member.

offshore blue

Post by offshore blue » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Merry Christmas everyone
3.0 D MSport, Carbon Black, Panoramic sunroof, 3rd row seating, 20" MV alloys