Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

rear subframe removal tool

General car related chat
lezmtaylor

rear subframe removal tool

Post by lezmtaylor » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:43 am

As members of the old ,defunct forum may remember, I purchased the removal tool for the rear subframe bushes. for members to hire.
It is available for hire at I think , reasonable rates.
So if your rear bushes are knackered give me a shout.
There are a number of conditions to be met before I hire the tool out .
Give me a pm if interested.
Hope this does not breach forum rules.
Lez
2002. 4.4lpg,ledAE's,Xenons,paddleshift,compass mirror,inst rings,led int lights,rear camera,crystal tailights,eisenmann road exh,Schnitzer pedals,chrome indicators,colour co-ord headlamps & bonnet grilles,hualigim entertainment system.dash and rearcamera,comfort seats.hud,bull bars,engine instalube

x555
Snr Member
Snr Member

Re: rear subframe removal tool

Post by x555 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:52 pm

I can say from experience as this is a great tool for the job as i hired it from Lez to do mine.A simple tool to use aswell :thumbsup:
54 PLATE E53 3.0d X5 FACELIFT BLACK WITH BLACK

BL02WAS

Post by BL02WAS » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Hi Lez,

PLease could you get in touch with me with regards to hiring the bush removal tool. I dont live a million miles away from x555, have the money waiting via paypal if possible and am quite desperate to borrow the tool. thanks in advance

Jonathan

lezmtaylor

Post by lezmtaylor » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Hi Jonathan,
YOU HAVE A PM
Lez
2002. 4.4lpg,ledAE's,Xenons,paddleshift,compass mirror,inst rings,led int lights,rear camera,crystal tailights,eisenmann road exh,Schnitzer pedals,chrome indicators,colour co-ord headlamps & bonnet grilles,hualigim entertainment system.dash and rearcamera,comfort seats.hud,bull bars,engine instalube