Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Where is everyone?

General car related chat
henrym3
Snr Member
Snr Member

Re: Where is everyone?

Post by henrym3 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:47 pm

Is it me or my aging eyes or memory but the print size is smaller. If I enlarge then everything else is to big. I look forward to checking the forum and am thoroughly disappointed if nobody has any problems??? I would still like more people to finish off their threads especially when they have been given different options

Alan Gunn
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by Alan Gunn » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:09 pm

henrym3 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:47 pm Is it me or my aging eyes or memory but the print size is smaller. If I enlarge then everything else is to big. I look forward to checking the forum and am thoroughly disappointed if nobody has any problems??? I would still like more people to finish off their threads especially when they have been given different options
Dito

sleepyfolk

Post by sleepyfolk » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:46 pm

I don’t think the new format helped either, it’s much less clear where the new topics are against the pinned items, and I don’t bother looking on my phone now as it doesn’t show the threads as clearly that have been added to, just have a look on the iPad in the evening.

The google search landing on the home page is pretty useless as well, that’s not going to encourage anyone to join.

NehalX5

Post by NehalX5 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:59 pm

Yeah, not a fan of the new forum layout, is a bit dodgy on my computer as well. Would much prefer the older layout.