Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Anyone had a play with an X7 yet?

General car related chat
Wayfarer

Re: Anyone had a play with an X7 yet?

Post by Wayfarer » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:57 pm

Not seen one in the fresh, but assuming it’s bigger than the new x5, must mean it’s huge!

Had a new x5 as a loaner whilst mine f15 was in for some work, and even that felt huge, you’re right about the grills totally out of proportion with the car.

Mine was bought as a second retirement present, after the first one a Discovery 4 landmark which was planned to be my last car, decided to snap its crank at just over twenty thousand miles and two and a half years old, so Land Rover put a new engine in and collected it from dealer and traded it in for a nearly new two month old f15 x5 40d, with around 20 miles on the clock, which hopefully will last us a good few years, very pleased with it so far, although wouldn’t want to venture far from the road on it as we did with the Disco and it’s predecessors, but in reality only did because we could.

The x5 is far more refined, much more economical, and goes around corners unbelievably well.