Does anyone know how much oem rear air spring bag for suspension is?

Discuss your latest mods or ideas, and anything to do with the X5 (E70).
celica
Member
Member
Posts: 658
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:16 am

Does anyone know how much oem rear air spring bag for suspension is?

Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:50 am

37126790080 Part number

I’ve bought aerosus but looking for arnott or oem prices to compare
User avatar
snrbrtsn
Member
Member
Posts: 415
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 10:57 am

Re: Does anyone know how much oem rear air spring bag for suspension is?

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:10 pm

I was offered a bulging bag replacement for £658 after being picked up on health check
I’d assume 1 hours labour @£140

So circa £518 per item
Leslie
Member
Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:58 am

Re: Does anyone know how much oem rear air spring bag for suspension is?

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:01 pm

£159 each for an Arnott bag on ebay
celica
Member
Member
Posts: 658
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:16 am

Re: Does anyone know how much oem rear air spring bag for suspension is?

Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:50 pm

Anyone know how much bmw charge for oem?
celica
Member
Member
Posts: 658
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:16 am

Re: Does anyone know how much oem rear air spring bag for suspension is?

Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:50 pm

Leslie wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:01 pm
£159 each for an Arnott bag on ebay
Thanks
Might be an option
celica
Member
Member
Posts: 658
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:16 am

Re: Does anyone know how much oem rear air spring bag for suspension is?

Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:51 pm

snrbrtsn wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:10 pm
I was offered a bulging bag replacement for £658 after being picked up on health check
I’d assume 1 hours labour @£140

So circa £518 per item
Think it was your post about bilstein may go for these
celica
Member
Member
Posts: 658
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:16 am

Re: Does anyone know how much oem rear air spring bag for suspension is?

Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:39 am

Picked up bilstein from eurocarparts
£300 with their discount code £189

I’ll posts photos to compare against aerosus which have been culprits and not lasted
User avatar
snrbrtsn
Member
Member
Posts: 415
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 10:57 am

Re: Does anyone know how much oem rear air spring bag for suspension is?

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:52 am

celica wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:51 pm
snrbrtsn wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:10 pm
I was offered a bulging bag replacement for £658 after being picked up on health check
I’d assume 1 hours labour @£140

So circa £518 per item
Think it was your post about bilstein may go for these
Yes
I have two bilstein bags for the past two years - all good so far
The £658, is what the dealer quoted, this was following a health check, however once removed there was little deterioration of the OE bags - nevertheless they were both changed
celica
Member
Member
Posts: 658
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:16 am

Re: Does anyone know how much oem rear air spring bag for suspension is?

Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:05 pm

Thanks

I’ve got an old aerosus in the garage which looks like new , but failed somewhere

I’ll take some pics and compare that and the bilstein to post up

Return to “General X5 Forum (E70)”