Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

where's Jalf?

Discuss your latest mods or ideas, and anything to do with the X6 (E71).
Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Re: where's Jalf?

Post by Sanj » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:36 pm

[quote=""X5Sport""][quote=""Sanj""]Get your intro thread out the way and then give us some pics of the car! Hope you're well! :thumbsup:[/quote]

Have you got Comfort Seats on your X6? If so have you got memory seats on both sides?

Rick[/quote]

Rick,

You're confusing me with someone who has money! I have a lowly E53 fella! :rofl:

The X6 will be here at 3am in my dream....

Oh and I don't have comfort seats but the X does have a bum groove, does that count? (Simpsons for those that remember)!!!! Very confort-able! :D
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds

X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by X5Sport » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Happy to encourage dreaming, but Oops :telloff:

And there's nothing lowly about the E53 :) 8-)

I should have been aiming at Jalf :oops: must learn to RTFF before pressing buttons.
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

Jalf

Post by Jalf » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:31 pm

[quote=""X5Sport""][quote=""Sanj""]Get your intro thread out the way and then give us some pics of the car! Hope you're well! :thumbsup:[/quote]

Have you got Comfort Seats on your X6? If so have you got memory seats on both sides?

Rick[/quote]
I have sports seats in mine, they came with driver memory only I think, not at home at the mo' so I'd have to check to be sure, never go around the other side :D

pvr
Lifer
Lifer

Post by pvr » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Memory is only ever on the driver's side with all BMWs.
X5M F85,  Golf Clipper, Abarth 595 Competizioni, Jeep

911 50th anniversary -
Site & Forum Admin Team Member.

X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by X5Sport » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Well I've got in on both sides. Either the factory ran out of non-memory comfort passenger seats, or there's a spec change, or someone c@cked up, but whichever it was they both work and I'm not complaining. They should fit memory on both sides anyway in my view!! Dealer said he's never seen a memory seat both sides either.

It looks like these new 2011 models are causing some confusion as there were a number of things the Dealer and brochure showed as different all in my favour. You do need to be very careful with what is in the images in the brochure, the wording and making assumptions about what may be included and you don't need to add at spec time. The pictures showed rear seat heating buttons on the 4-zone climate control so I didn't add it. It is still a separate add-on option though! Not ovetly bothered, but I might have added it if I'd known.
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

petert

Post by petert » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:01 pm

I have memory on the passenger side on my 2010 E70 with comfort seats. Only 2 memories though - my old E53 had 3 memories but drivers side only.

Peter T
2010 E70 35D vermilion red, beige leather, Sport, Technology and Executive packages plus running boards.