Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Newbie form York UK

Introduce yourself, (and post a photo if you have one).
Tankie1rtr

Newbie form York UK

Post by Tankie1rtr » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:37 pm

Hi All.
I am a newbie to the group and I am from York, North Yorkshire in the UK. I do not own an X5 at the moment but i have been considering getting an 05 plate for towing my caravan, I am looking for the Diesel Auto, at the moment I tow with a Rover 75 Estate, she pulls my caravan lovely and she is a plush model car but need something bigger to get mt stage equipment into, so i thought what better than to join a group and ask the guys who are in the know. I am retired from work, so have plenty of time on my hands to look for X5, and ask questions, Cheers. :D

X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Newbie form York UK

Post by X5Sport » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:47 pm

Hello and welcome :) :hi:

The ‘Buyers Guide’ in the E53 Section should help you. These big vehicles make excellent tugs so you should have no issues in that area. Finding a good E53, given the youngest are 12-years old now, needs careful checking. There are some still to be found out there - and many in this Forum.

Ask away as you should find plenty of folks willing to help or offer advice.
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

Tankie1rtr

Re: Newbie form York UK

Post by Tankie1rtr » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:12 pm

Lifer.
Thank you for your welcome and Thank You for the info. I am sure I will get all the help from the guys that I want. :D :D :D