Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Another Newbie of Old

Introduce yourself, (and post a photo if you have one).
jeegnesh

Another Newbie of Old

Post by jeegnesh » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Firstly that iPod was dead as a donut it's taken alot of trial and error and god knows which one of them decided to kick the pod to life not sure if it will last or is temp. Will run it for a while. I would have been to the bay but it will cost be more effort to goto the post office then it's worth :-)

As for uses, well we all have our own ;-) mine's strictly for entertainment and see how long I can keep up post count with Sanj and x555 ;-)
Mods: H Steering, Towbar, Wide Arches, Inforad K2, HIDS, Heated Seats, PS2 Media Center, x555 Sub Box (Focal), Rear Fake Tins, RV Cam, Screen Protect, Front Tints, 168 20's, Re-Map, Black Roundels, De-badge, BSW Dash Mids, Tweeter & Xover, Rear Screens, Intravee

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Another Newbie of Old

Post by Sanj » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:11 pm

[quote=""x555""]i am now a reformed character and have given up the drink..............that mango was just too much man![/quote]

Right, not been here for a few hours and you start on me already!!!

Mango is a good alternative to alcohol and you give up? HA! NO CHANCE! You can't go 24 hours without your wine!
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds

Pewters

Post by Pewters » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:33 pm

Is that wine or whine? :P

jeegnesh

Another Newbie of Old

Post by jeegnesh » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:35 pm

Sanj can you change your screen name to 'Panic Button'
Mods: H Steering, Towbar, Wide Arches, Inforad K2, HIDS, Heated Seats, PS2 Media Center, x555 Sub Box (Focal), Rear Fake Tins, RV Cam, Screen Protect, Front Tints, 168 20's, Re-Map, Black Roundels, De-badge, BSW Dash Mids, Tweeter & Xover, Rear Screens, Intravee

pvr
Lifer
Lifer

Post by pvr » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:47 pm

Sorry - is that an official request? :poke:
X5M F85,  Golf Clipper, Abarth 595 Competizioni, Jeep

911 50th anniversary -
Site & Forum Admin Team Member.

5hep

Post by 5hep » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:08 pm

[quote=""pvr""]Sorry - is that an official request? :poke:[/quote]

MANGO MAN Please :dizzy:
Faded Carbon Black'ish 3.0d Exclusive / Abarth 500 Esseesse

5hep

Post by 5hep » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:31 pm

[quote=""jeegnesh""]Firstly that iPod was dead as a donut it's taken alot of trial and error and god knows which one of them decided to kick the pod to life not sure if it will last or is temp. Will run it for a while. I would have been to the bay but it will cost be more effort to goto the post office then it's worth :-)

As for uses, well we all have our own ;-) mine's strictly for entertainment and see how long I can keep up post count with Sanj and x555 ;-)[/quote]

Cheeky git

That ipod is a future classic and will be worth loads in the future :D

jeegnesh

Another Newbie of Old

Post by jeegnesh » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:50 pm

[quote=""5hep""][quote=""jeegnesh""]Firstly that iPod was dead as a donut it's taken alot of trial and error and god knows which one of them decided to kick the pod to life not sure if it will last or is temp. Will run it for a while. I would have been to the bay but it will cost be more effort to goto the post office then it's worth :-)

As for uses, well we all have our own ;-) mine's strictly for entertainment and see how long I can keep up post count with Sanj and x555 ;-)[/quote]

Cheeky git

That ipod is a future classic and will be worth loads in the future :D[/quote]
In that case it's broken again :-)

x555
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by x555 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:32 pm

[quote=""jeegnesh""]

As for uses, well we all have our own ;-) mine's strictly for entertainment and see how long I can keep up post count with Sanj and x555 ;-)[/quote]AAHHH but you will have to sleep at some stage mind :rofl:
Looks like it's me trying to keep up with you matey ;) That welsh tart is giving old Sanj a run for his money though....... i'm clearly out of the running.
54 PLATE E53 3.0d X5 FACELIFT BLACK WITH BLACK

x555
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by x555 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:34 pm

[quote=""Pewters""]Is that wine or whine? :P[/quote]
OK you got me there ;)
54 PLATE E53 3.0d X5 FACELIFT BLACK WITH BLACK

jeegnesh

Another Newbie of Old

Post by jeegnesh » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:43 pm

[quote=""x555""][quote=""jeegnesh""]

As for uses, well we all have our own ;-) mine's strictly for entertainment and see how long I can keep up post count with Sanj and x555 ;-)[/quote]AAHHH but you will have to sleep at some stage mind :rofl:
Looks like it's me trying to keep up with you matey ;) That welsh tart is giving old Sanj a run for his money though....... i'm clearly out of the running.[/quote]
Dam it I feel asleep and look what happened now I got to work overtime.

Don't worry matey your time will come. It's better the Sanj saying 'Hiiiiii my name is Sanj' every chance he can :rofl:

jason@bwchiptune

Post by jason@bwchiptune » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:54 pm

hi john,thanks for the text,how have you been?
PERFORMANCE TUNING REMAPS,DIAGNOSTICS,SERVICE & REPAIRS
TUNING DEALERS ACROSS THE UK
DYNO DYNAMICS ROLLING ROAD
http://www.bwchiptune.co.uk
http://www.bwautorepairs.co.uk

5hep

Post by 5hep » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:11 pm

[quote=""jason@bwchiptune""]hi john,thanks for the text,how have you been?[/quote]

Hi Jason

I responded in the other thread but hope you had a good holiday

Must pop down to your place soon so you can look at the m3 for me :(

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:19 pm

What's going on 5hep - can I ask what's wrong with it?
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds

5hep

Post by 5hep » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:33 pm

[quote=""Sanj""]What's going on 5hep - can I ask what's wrong with it?[/quote]

Roof jammed a couple of weeks ago.

Took the car into a local independant in Bristol who replaced one broken part but still could not get the roof to work.
This is after they had the car for 6 days. I got in a piss and asked for the car back as I could not see any progress being made :(

Think it is a electrical fault, short ??? So hopefully Jason and his clowns can sort :D