Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Welcome back y'all

Introduce yourself, (and post a photo if you have one).
x555
Snr Member
Snr Member

Welcome back y'all

Post by x555 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Just thought i would say welcome back to all former x5drivers members :thumbsup: so's to save doing it individually on each post.
Great to see the new forum kicking off and plenty of posts from old faces/names (informative or not).
I will of course welcome any new members individually as i did on the old forum as i think it's always good to have a few welcomes to settle you in.What i'm basicly saying is i've already said it to you lot so i can't be arsed to do it all again... :P a bit like sky etc with there new and existing customer deals :rofl:
Good to see you all on here and happy posting :yeah:
54 PLATE E53 3.0d X5 FACELIFT BLACK WITH BLACK

pvr
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Welcome back y'all

Post by pvr » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Sanj will still be welcoming each and every member (returning or new) just to get his post count up ... :poke:
X5M F85,  Golf Clipper, Abarth 595 Competizioni, Jeep

911 50th anniversary -
Site & Forum Admin Team Member.

ianmaney

Post by ianmaney » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Hi folks, it feels quite warming to be back in good old company again, i have to say i was shocked and sadened when the old site was closed down, i didnt really contribute a lot to the old site but it was always a damn good read and always seemd to answer my questions, so i promise to try and get a bit more involved and be a better member if i can stay !! lol
Current Cars:

X5 06 3.0d Sport (His)
1 Series 116 SE (Hers)

Current Bikes:

GSX-R1000k6 (His)
2010 Suzuki Gladius (Hers)

pvr
Lifer
Lifer

Post by pvr » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Welcome back.
X5M F85,  Golf Clipper, Abarth 595 Competizioni, Jeep

911 50th anniversary -
Site & Forum Admin Team Member.

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Welcome back matey!
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds

jeegnesh

Welcome back y'all

Post by jeegnesh » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:27 am

[quote=""x555""]Just thought i would say welcome back to all former x5drivers members :thumbsup: so's to save doing it individually on each post.
Great to see the new forum kicking off and plenty of posts from old faces/names (informative or not).
I will of course welcome any new members individually as i did on the old forum as i think it's always good to have a few welcomes to settle you in.What i'm basicly saying is i've already said it to you lot so i can't be arsed to do it all again... :P a bit like sky etc with there new and existing customer deals :rofl:
Good to see you all on here and happy posting :yeah:[/quote]
Such a top fella.
Mods: H Steering, Towbar, Wide Arches, Inforad K2, HIDS, Heated Seats, PS2 Media Center, x555 Sub Box (Focal), Rear Fake Tins, RV Cam, Screen Protect, Front Tints, 168 20's, Re-Map, Black Roundels, De-badge, BSW Dash Mids, Tweeter & Xover, Rear Screens, Intravee

jeegnesh

Welcome back y'all

Post by jeegnesh » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:28 am

[quote=""pvr""]Sanj will still be welcoming each and every member (returning or new) just to get his post count up ... :poke:[/quote]
Can't you set his account to minus 10 post for every hi :stir:
Mods: H Steering, Towbar, Wide Arches, Inforad K2, HIDS, Heated Seats, PS2 Media Center, x555 Sub Box (Focal), Rear Fake Tins, RV Cam, Screen Protect, Front Tints, 168 20's, Re-Map, Black Roundels, De-badge, BSW Dash Mids, Tweeter & Xover, Rear Screens, Intravee

x555
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by x555 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:56 am

[quote=""jeegnesh""][quote=""x555""]Just thought i would say welcome back to all former x5drivers members :thumbsup: so's to save doing it individually on each post.
Such a top fella.[/quote]
Are you serious or taking the p@ss ......your serious aren't you? .....come on man what have i done to upset you ....ohh man i'm sorry Jig....... :cry: :wink:
54 PLATE E53 3.0d X5 FACELIFT BLACK WITH BLACK

jeegnesh

Welcome back y'all

Post by jeegnesh » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:24 am

[quote=""x555""][quote=""jeegnesh""][quote=""x555""]Just thought i would say welcome back to all former x5drivers members :thumbsup: so's to save doing it individually on each post.
Such a top fella.[/quote]
Are you serious or taking the p@ss ......your serious aren't you? .....come on man what have i done to upset you ....ohh man i'm sorry Jig....... :cry: :wink:[/quote]
Wasn't there something in the terms and conditions about BIG GIRLS :rofl:

Chompers
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by Chompers » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:49 pm

[quote=""jeegnesh""]Wasn't there something in the terms and conditions about BIG GIRLS :rofl:[/quote]

Yep, and about posting just to get your count up!!!!! the problem with that one is we would all be BANNED :rofl: PVR being the first :poke:
Current
09/59 e61 520d MSport Touring Business ED - Platinum Grey / Cream Beige Leather
Previous
06/06 e53 X5 4.4i V8 Sport - Titanium Silver / Black Nappa Leather