Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Newbie looking out for an E70

Introduce yourself, (and post a photo if you have one).
mattchubb1

Newbie looking out for an E70

Post by mattchubb1 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:50 pm

Evening all,

I posted in the E70 section, but then also found this part of the forum!

Currently on the look out for an E70, obviously as well spec'd as possible :) but looking ideally for one with Comfort Seats, Heated Seats, 7 seats, M Sport ideally and anything on top of this spec wise would be a bonus, Anything upto say 130k miles would work for me... and budget is £10k.  I know that the budget will limit me from getting a lovely prime example, but I'm not too fussed on mileage as long as its not too high.

Went to go and see one today..... couldn't get hold of the garage... but thought I'd try anyway whilst on my way back from Derby to Bristol, but for some reason the garage has been closed for a few days (got quite a few cars there they have about 130 cars so not a small place)... bit annoying as wanted to see my first one today to be able to gauge condition etc.  Anyway have a few others in my favourites on autotrader to check out.

Read some great little hints on here! and hope to be able to find an e70 soon!

Cheers
Matt

Digidick

Re: Newbie looking out for an E70

Post by Digidick » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:12 am

Welcome Matt. What was you doing in Derby, that’s my neck of the woods?

The fact you don’t mind a few miles on a car should help with your budget as E70’s seem to dip in price once over a certain mileage. Don’t think it’ll get you an Lci version though which gives you a bit more BHP, better idrive and an 8 speed box but fingers crossed for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattchubb1

Re: Newbie looking out for an E70

Post by mattchubb1 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:06 pm

I work for Capita... no comments needed haha and needed to go to our office in Derby.... usually I'd catch the train up but the station is out of action at the moment.

Tried to pop to a garage in Leicester on the way back (bit out of my way...)

Thanks yeah I've seen a few lci ones... but they have been high milers or low spec... so think it's out of reach... as I've already up'd the budget from £8k  :)