Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Bulletheads back

Introduce yourself, (and post a photo if you have one).
bullethead

Bulletheads back

Post by bullethead » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:46 pm

Congrats and well done to all involved in resurrecting this home for delinquents :thumbsup:

pvr
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Bulletheads back

Post by pvr » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:52 pm

Welcome back, good to see you again as well as the car :thumbsup:
X5M F85,  Golf Clipper, Abarth 595 Competizioni, Jeep

911 50th anniversary -
Site & Forum Admin Team Member.

bullethead

Post by bullethead » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:04 pm

Thought i'd post a pic straight away just to show certain people....sanj....that i finally changed the wheels....."sigh of relief"

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Well done mate! I saw these in your 'other' billy no mates thread! :rofl:

These really do finish the car off. Glad you're back as well!
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds

jeegnesh

Bulletheads back

Post by jeegnesh » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Looks much better mate.
Mods: H Steering, Towbar, Wide Arches, Inforad K2, HIDS, Heated Seats, PS2 Media Center, x555 Sub Box (Focal), Rear Fake Tins, RV Cam, Screen Protect, Front Tints, 168 20's, Re-Map, Black Roundels, De-badge, BSW Dash Mids, Tweeter & Xover, Rear Screens, Intravee

Pewters

Post by Pewters » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:31 pm

Hello fella :driving:

Looks like you got 4 front wheels on the car mate :?

5hep

Post by 5hep » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Hi Bullet

How is the remap going :police:
Faded Carbon Black'ish 3.0d Exclusive / Abarth 500 Esseesse

bullethead

Post by bullethead » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:06 pm

Yes Pewters your OCD serves you well they are all fronts :P All I could find of originals, not wanting to put on reps or pay much money and what I got em for leaves dosh for some big f off wheel spacers :D
As for the remap WOOOOOOHOOOOO. The fuel economy on motorway trips is a bit down but the round town stuff is massively increased and I got to get it rolling roaded cos it f'in flies. Put a few surprised looks on e36 owners faces last weekend coming back from beaulieu when I left em standing :lol:

5hep

Post by 5hep » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:20 am

[quote=""bullethead""]Yes Pewters your OCD serves you well they are all fronts :P All I could find of originals, not wanting to put on reps or pay much money and what I got em for leaves dosh for some big f off wheel spacers :D
As for the remap WOOOOOOHOOOOO. The fuel economy on motorway trips is a bit down but the round town stuff is massively increased and I got to get it rolling roaded cos it f'in flies. Put a few surprised looks on e36 owners faces last weekend coming back from beaulieu when I left em standing :lol:[/quote]

Remember the remap motto " Drive it like you stole it " :cpilot:
Faded Carbon Black'ish 3.0d Exclusive / Abarth 500 Esseesse

jeegnesh

Bulletheads back

Post by jeegnesh » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:37 am

[quote=""bullethead""]Yes Pewters your OCD serves you well they are all fronts :P All I could find of originals, not wanting to put on reps or pay much money and what I got em for leaves dosh for some big f off wheel spacers :D
As for the remap WOOOOOOHOOOOO. The fuel economy on motorway trips is a bit down but the round town stuff is massively increased and I got to get it rolling roaded cos it f'in flies. Put a few surprised looks on e36 owners faces last weekend coming back from beaulieu when I left em standing :lol:[/quote]
What was the bhp and torque on rolling road? What's it standard? Be interesting to see those figures.
Mods: H Steering, Towbar, Wide Arches, Inforad K2, HIDS, Heated Seats, PS2 Media Center, x555 Sub Box (Focal), Rear Fake Tins, RV Cam, Screen Protect, Front Tints, 168 20's, Re-Map, Black Roundels, De-badge, BSW Dash Mids, Tweeter & Xover, Rear Screens, Intravee

AW8
Lifer
Lifer

Post by AW8 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:45 am

Welcome back - Good to see rims sorted now ;)
Gone - 2002 E53 X5 4.4i Sport (Pre Facelift) Owned 2006-2016.

Site & Forum Admin Team Member.

bullethead

Post by bullethead » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:45 am

[quote=""jeegnesh""][quote=""bullethead""]Yes Pewters your OCD serves you well they are all fronts :P All I could find of originals, not wanting to put on reps or pay much money and what I got em for leaves dosh for some big f off wheel spacers :D
What was the bhp and torque on rolling road? What's it standard? Be interesting to see those figures.[/quote]
Standard was supposed to be around 347bhp didn't get it checked before but the ball and chain has driven it before and after and she reckons its smoother on the gearchanges, holds the gears longer and is much more responsive. Yet she refused point blank to drive the Porsche...... :headbang: WOMEN :lol:

x555
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by x555 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 pm

How do bullethead...whats with the pram wheels on the back mate :poke: :fuelfire: ........well you didn't think it would stop did you just because you finally got some oem ones now :rofl:
54 PLATE E53 3.0d X5 FACELIFT BLACK WITH BLACK

bullethead

Post by bullethead » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:20 pm

BASTARDS :)

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:30 pm

:rofl:

Arrhhh, good to be back!
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds