Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Bridgestone Blizzak winter tyres for sale......

You can sell anything in here, Cars, BMW X-Series related items. Please set a price for your item, don't just ask for offers.
CondorX5
Snr Member
Snr Member

Bridgestone Blizzak winter tyres for sale......

Post by CondorX5 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Due to the order for the much-delayed Kia Sportage being cancelled. there is a fine set of brand new Bridgestone Blizzak winter tyres available, size 235/55R18.....

I managed to get a set of 17"Kuga alloys for my keenly-awaited Kuga, for winter tyres, so the 18"s are of no use to me and E53 Xes generally take 255/55R18 anyway, if you are using 18" wheels.

They are available at £850 for the set of 4 plus courier charge. Dealer is otherwise putting them on ebay for around £250 each. They are a premium winter brand, particularly in the US. Just thought someone may be interested - drop me a PM if you have a vehicle to suit them and are interested.
X5 2005 Le Mans Blue 4.8is
Fully loaded but Now semi-retired! 

X5 2012 Alpine White 40d MSport 21" style 215 black alloys, rear entertainment, media package, comfort seats and a load of other options.