Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Carsoft 6.5 interface

You can sell anything in here, Cars, BMW X-Series related items. Please set a price for your item, don't just ask for offers.
jango-fett

Carsoft 6.5 interface

Post by jango-fett » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:08 pm

HI,

Due to the Ebay buyer letting me down, i have decided to sell the Carsoft interface separately from the laptop.

This consists of the Interface box, Serial lead, USB to Serial adaptor (prolific chipset - with disk.),16 pin obd connector, 20 pin round obd connector. Original box and SW disk supplied with it when i purchased it from ebay.

I have used both OBD interfaces (20pin and 16pin) to read and clear errors as well as look at live engine data. The only thing i found that can't be done with the USB adaptor is reset the service indicator. I think you need to use a proper serial port for this.

This was imported from China about a year ago and only used a handful of times.

I want £40.00 including UK delivery.
2002 4.4i Sport E53,Silver,Grey Leather,Comms Pack
2001, MINI One....

jango-fett

Re: Carsoft 6.5 interface

Post by jango-fett » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:59 pm

I have been let down by an ebay bidder on this interface with laptop (Changed their mind...) so have decided to sell it on its own if anyone is interested..
The original Post has been edited to reflect this.
2002 4.4i Sport E53,Silver,Grey Leather,Comms Pack
2001, MINI One....