Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Mercedes E350cdi Coupe Sport, BlueEfficiency 2010 / 10 Plate Tiptronic

You can sell anything in here, Cars, BMW X-Series related items. Please set a price for your item, don't just ask for offers.
greido

Mercedes E350cdi Coupe Sport, BlueEfficiency 2010 / 10 Plate Tiptronic

Post by greido » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:59 pm

This car belongs to my other half and has been very lightly used over the last couple of years because of her maternity leave I have an X5 that we use for family duties so get very little use out of the E350, especially now she’s back working in the city centre and I work from home 4 days per week the car is barely being used at all, therefore, we’ve taken the decision to sell after five and a half really enjoyable years with it.

We bought the car initially as a bit of a Grand Tourer, intending to use it for a summer of long drives into Europe then ended up keeping it. During the time we’ve owner the car it’s been utterly reliable and had very few repairs; both faults have rectified by Craig Moncrieff and his team using genuine Mercedes parts.

The car has one previous owner and Full Service History; it’s been serviced at the correct intervals, initially by Mercedes Benz in Bristol. In our ownership the car has been serviced by Jack Walker Partnership in Edinburgh and all service records are recorded on the Mercedes service database, ensuring all services types were carried out at the correct time, again, using only genuine Mercedes parts.

The car is in excellent condition for its age and mileage; we took a decision in spring to keep the car long term so had a few minor scrapes on the bumper repaired, the alloy wheels refurbished and fitted a new set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres, since then the car has covered approx. 1500 easy miles so the tyres are virtually as new. To my knowledge, there are no faults with the car other than a couple of minor scrapes, minor stone chips and an approx 2” crack on the bum of the driver seat; this has never bothered me as I never see it when I’m sitting on it.

Below is a breakdown the important facts and figures:
Stats:
Mileage: 109,800
MOT Exp: 01/05/19
Colour: Palladium Silver
Interior: Black Leather

Equipment:
• Full Black Leather
• Tiptronic Gearbox with Paddle Shift
• 18”AMG Alloys
• Heated Seats
• Electrically Adjustable Seats
• CD Player with Auxiliary Port
• Auto Headlights
• Cruise Control
• Bluetooth
• Multi Function Steering Wheel
• Air Con
• Front and Rear Parking Sensors
• Front and Rear Electric Windows
• Electric Mirrors
• Remote Central Locking
• Xenon Headlights
• Headlight Washers
• Traction Control
• Multiple Airbags
• ABS
• Alarm/Immobiliser
• Front Fog Lights
• Metallic Paint
• All Discs and Pads replaced approx. 18,000 miles ago
• New battery fitted 6 months ago

Full Service History:
Mercedes Benz Bristol: 12/11/2010 at 16,818 miles
Mercedes Benz Bristol: 05/07/2011 at 33,773 miles
Mercedes Benz Bristol: 20/01/2012 at 50,730 miles
Mercedes Benz Bristol: 03/09/2012 at 66,868 miles
Mercedes Benz Bristol: 15/04/2013 at 84,304 miles
Jack Walker Partnership: 16/05/2014 at 92,646 miles
Jack Walker Partnership: 01/07/2015 at 97,048 miles
Jack Walker Partnership: 19/07/2016 at 103,270 miles
Jack Walker Partnership: 03/08/2017 at 107,135 miles
Jack Walker Partnership: 15/08/2018 at 108,850 miles
149 days until next service

Despite the high mileage the car drives very well and as per above, could not have been maintained any better; the car is also only ever valeted by an ex-Mercedes Valet employee who now runs his own business.
Any inspection is welcome and please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions regarding the car.
The car was valeted yesterday and is ready to go, considering the history and condition, £8,200 is a fair price for a hassle free sale.

See Pistonheads Ad for pics: https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds ... 10/9289397