Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

And now for something completely different, E63 6 Series Coupe. Sold Sold Sold

You can sell anything in here, Cars, BMW X-Series related items. Please set a price for your item, don't just ask for offers.
sapphireblack
Snr Member
Snr Member

And now for something completely different, E63 6 Series Coupe. Sold Sold Sold

Post by sapphireblack » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:31 am

I'll skip the back story and get straight to it 8)

My ex weekend toy needs a new home as its wasted in storage :( A fantastic genuine example, FBMWSH, has wanted for nothing and been cossetted in my ownership. I'm abroad a lot now retired, theres barely time to enjoy the X6, and certainly not two vehicles. Much as I like it, I've been deluding myself i will use it, it needs a new owner.

It's due an MOT soon, I will obviously have that done for a new owner, the personal registration will be removed, the car reverting to its 07 plate.

It's a nicely spec'd car. Hopefully the pictures will speak for it but obviously, get in touch with any questions.

It has done just 40k miles. I'm seeking £7000 for it to include the Alpina wheels, a cool £3ks worth. In addition to the as built spec, included is a bagged, genuine space saver with tools. Bluetooth dongle for music streaming connected to a retrofitted USB port inside the armrest. It has carpet and rubber mats, the revised gear selector and trim and no longer new now, but virtually unused nappa leather, M tri colour stitching steering wheel. I doubt there's a better one with this mileage for the price.
Last edited by sapphireblack on Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

marti

Re: And now for something completely different, E63 6 Series Coupe

Post by marti » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:23 pm

I will speak to the other half....I woud have it but she is a black car fanatic :headbang: ....get back later

marti

Post by marti » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:05 pm

Spoke to wife .....happy days :D .....would like to come look etc, negotiate :D will have funds with me....phone number please and where are you in the country?

marti

Post by marti » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:38 pm

PM sent :thumbsup: