Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

What a pain

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
Themoog2

What a pain

Post by Themoog2 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:32 pm

I've had to re register.. No matter what I did I couldn't log in. I even emailed admin but got no response. Something could have gone wrong with my car in that time and I would have been stuck without the advice on here...

lezmtaylor

Re: What a pain

Post by lezmtaylor » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:10 pm

I agree,no response from admin, luckily my Grandaughters' boyfriend ia a computer geek so was able to sort it out, otherwise there would have been a long standing member leaving the site.

Lez

sp3ctre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by sp3ctre » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:56 am

I didn’t get an email from either of you as far as I can see. I personally helped quite a few people get sorted.

lezmtaylor

Post by lezmtaylor » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:23 am

Sorry for the late reply, just got out of hospital, spine playing up again ( now told no surgical intervention possible,as it has detereorated too far and too dangerous to try and repair) so got to live with it !!!!!!!!!.
Any way when I wanted to send email it locked me out .
Only a computer savvy granddaughter partner saved the day (I was all for giving up, could not even re register under another name.

Lez

X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by X5Sport » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:29 am

Sorry about your back playing up again Lez. It is a blasted nuisance when they say that it’s too dangerous to work on a particular area. As long as you can still get about - and enjoy the X. :D
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

briankerrys47

Post by briankerrys47 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:08 pm

Well said Lez the old site was 'simples' now after approx 4 weeks y no patienence, slowly biting my tongue y getting 'with it' :) :) :hi: