Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

X Drivers on Tapatalk (iPhone/Android app)

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
kena

Re: X Drivers on Tapatalk (iPhone/Android app)

Post by kena » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:56 am

Just added this to my iphone last night and think its great, Xdrivers on the move now :driving:

StumpyPete

Post by StumpyPete » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Bloody hell it costs £1.79, that's a bit pricey for us Scots!

jeegnesh

Post by jeegnesh » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:56 pm

[quote=""StumpyPete""]Bloody hell it costs £1.79, that's a bit pricey for us Scots![/quote]
Considering the phone cost it's not much. There is a free version but no replies and posting so it's read only.
Mods: H Steering, Towbar, Wide Arches, Inforad K2, HIDS, Heated Seats, PS2 Media Center, x555 Sub Box (Focal), Rear Fake Tins, RV Cam, Screen Protect, Front Tints, 168 20's, Re-Map, Black Roundels, De-badge, BSW Dash Mids, Tweeter & Xover, Rear Screens, Intravee

alfamale

Post by alfamale » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:56 pm

[quote=""jeegnesh""][quote=""alfamale""]Thank god for that, hopefully this will stop Jig moaning now ;)[/quote]
Come on you know it's nice.[/quote]

Yep agree with you their it's a much better way to view the site on the iPhone without having the need for a magnifying glass.
2005 E53 X5 4.4i V8 Sport in Toledo Blue
Panoramic Roof, Cream Nappa Leather, Comms Pack, etc

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Sorry not a big fan....
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds

jeegnesh

Post by jeegnesh » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:17 pm

[quote=""Sanj""]Sorry not a big fan....[/quote]
Just cause you don't know how to use it :-)
Mods: H Steering, Towbar, Wide Arches, Inforad K2, HIDS, Heated Seats, PS2 Media Center, x555 Sub Box (Focal), Rear Fake Tins, RV Cam, Screen Protect, Front Tints, 168 20's, Re-Map, Black Roundels, De-badge, BSW Dash Mids, Tweeter & Xover, Rear Screens, Intravee

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:21 pm

On the contrary...

Prefer the 'View Active Posts' link. I can reply back to post by looking at this link - which lists ALL posts. Tap goves me 'New Posts' and a messy 'All' option. Not for me.
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds

StumpyPete

Post by StumpyPete » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:20 am

[quote=""jeegnesh""][quote=""StumpyPete""]Bloody hell it costs £1.79, that's a bit pricey for us Scots![/quote]
Considering the phone cost it's not much. There is a free version but no replies and posting so it's read only.[/quote]
It was a joke! As can be inferred from this reply.

sp3ctre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by sp3ctre » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:24 pm

[quote=""Sanj""]On the contrary...

Prefer the 'View Active Posts' link. I can reply back to post by looking at this link - which lists ALL posts. Tap goves me 'New Posts' and a messy 'All' option. Not for me.[/quote]

In that case I think the TouchBB app fits the bill, I believe it has that option :thumbsup:

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Thank s I checked that out for five minutes - will try that again! Thank you! :thumbsup:

Jalf

Post by Jalf » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Do you need to do anything to get this working? I downloaded it but it wont let me log in, keeps telling me i have to use the captcha to log in but it doesn't show one.
Doesn't work on any forum I've tried so far :x

Not sent from my iPhone via tapatalk :headbang:

phill

Post by phill » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:31 pm

When I downloaded it I found the site through the Tapatalk menu i.e automotive - BMW - xdrivers and in the bottom left corner of the screen I had login or register, never had a problem

Phill

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
2003 SAAB 9-3t convertible 175bhp - current
2003 X5 4.6is - Now dead

gchristofi

Post by gchristofi » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:47 am

[quote=""Jalf""]Do you need to do anything to get this working? I downloaded it but it wont let me log in, keeps telling me i have to use the captcha to log in but it doesn't show one.
Doesn't work on any forum I've tried so far :x

Not sent from my iPhone via tapatalk :headbang:[/quote]

I've found that you need to login through a webpage and complete the captcha there to get around this issue. After that, tapatalk should log in fine.