Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Ideal Display Picture Size?

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
james8whippy

Ideal Display Picture Size?

Post by james8whippy » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:34 pm

Hey,

Can anyone tell me what size I should resize my DP to to make it fill the whole image.

<-- As you can probably see its a little squashed at the moment  :)

Cheers
James

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Ideal Display Picture Size?

Post by Sanj » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Mine is 120 x 120 pixels and I thought it stated that before uploading... Can't seem to find it at the moment.

Ignore that - after messing with mine it uploaded it again but smaller - now 65 x 65! Bollox!
Last edited by Sanj on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds

james8whippy

Post by james8whippy » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Ha Sorry Sanj!  :)) Maybe a settings been changed on the server since you uploaded yours? Mods?

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:58 pm

It would have been a forum update and once I changed my pic that carried over to the new settings, no doubt.

I don't mind, it was out of date anyway!

Crop yours to fill a square frame and just upload that. It will resize it to 65 x 65 itself.
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds