Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Some overdue images

Post your photos of your vehicle in here!
sapphireblack
Snr Member
Snr Member

Some overdue images

Post by sapphireblack » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Twenty minutes from a two day valet and already grubby, and it's cold outside for creative photography.

But as requested and i promised, pics of my new acquisition. DVLA still not got the V5 to me so still on its year plate for now.

**why these have loaded upside down i have no idea and i can't seemingly correct it.
Last edited by sapphireblack on Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

Jayx5

Re: Some overdue images

Post by Jayx5 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:05 pm

awsome, I love the colour of that leather.

Waka

Post by Waka » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:03 pm

Ooh, the rare Australian model :drinking:

Love the colour of those seats too. I've tuned down an X5M that had had white seats and I hate vets forearm colour too :)

Don Coffey
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by Don Coffey » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:56 pm

Lovely looking example you have there. Good looking wheels as well. I’m a big fan of the four seat layout. I know it’s not for everyone but for me it works well.

Don

sapphireblack
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by sapphireblack » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:14 pm

Don Coffey wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:56 pm Lovely looking example you have there. Good looking wheels as well. I’m a big fan of the four seat layout. I know it’s not for everyone but for me it works well.

Don
I'm a four seat fan too, i specifically sought that configuration. I hated the X6 when it first appeared not grasping the concept at all but clearly my views have changed, though i only see it as a luxury four seater. Thats not to say a rear bench seat is wrong in any way, it's just not for me.

As to the wheels, well they've grown on me too. I wasn't at all sure initially hence i offered them for sale here, I'd still like a black set and may refurb the 19s that came with it as the tyres are near new and a wee spacer on the back would make them look better too i think but we'll see.

X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by X5Sport » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:38 pm

Very nice :D

I prefer the four seater config too. 5-seats only became an option on the 40d some months after I bought mine but I think the 4-seater is better.

I like those wheels too. They were silly money when I specced mine.
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

Vanhoy

Some overdue images

Post by Vanhoy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:42 pm

X5Sport wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:38 pm Very nice :D

I prefer these rangefinder binoculars and the four seater config too. 5-seats only became an option on the 40d some months after I bought mine but I think the 4-seater is better.

X5Sport wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:38 pm Very nice :D

I prefer the four seater config too. 5-seats only became an option on the 40d some months after I bought mine but I think the 4-seater is better.

Love the interior pics. I'm going to send you my chiropractor bill though, Sapphireblack. Strained my neck trying to look at those up side down pics. haha
Last edited by Vanhoy on Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sapphireblack
Snr Member
Snr Member

Post by sapphireblack » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:55 pm

Send the bill to Samsung :( . Somewhere between my tablet storage and loading here they appear inverted. Nothing i try changes that :thumbsdown: