Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

LCI X6 xdrive 40d

Post your photos of your vehicle in here!
Chompers
Snr Member
Snr Member

Re: LCI X6 xdrive 40d

Post by Chompers » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:32 pm

[quote="Don Coffey"]
[quote="snipez999"]
It will be interesting to receive updates on state of the interior as ownership progresses - I secretly like the contrast with body colour - given you have a similar ankle biter 'problem' to my own (though, granted, not one with an evil mirror image sitting opposite him!!)
[/quote]

I had the oyster/black interior on my last five series.  40k, a nine year old (well mannered) and a 3 year old little shitie (grandchild) and it held up very well.  I would have no problem getting this combination again.

Don
[/quote]

Wish this option had been on the e61, 2 kids under 7 + Cream Beige requires some maintance  ::) but the combo with the exterior is so much nicer than black/black
Current
09/59 e61 520d MSport Touring Business ED - Platinum Grey / Cream Beige Leather
Previous
06/06 e53 X5 4.4i V8 Sport - Titanium Silver / Black Nappa Leather

sramsay

Re: LCI X6 xdrive 40d

Post by sramsay » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Agree. Colour combo looks great. I'd not seen midnight blue before. When I got my E70, I nearly went for the Deep Sea Blue when I couldn't justify the extra cash to get Azurite Black.  In the end I played it safe and went Carbon Black.

Did go for the Oyster / Black interior though and really glad I did.  Not had any issues with dye coming off jeans either?