Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

First Car Park Door Scrape

Dogzyboy

First Car Park Door Scrape

Post by Dogzyboy » Wed May 09, 2018 10:26 am

Grrrr.... >:(

silverbeemersurfer

Re: First Car Park Door Scrape

Post by silverbeemersurfer » Wed May 09, 2018 11:12 am

Clumsy b*****ds  >:(. Feel very sorry for you, some people just don't care. They don't appreciate how hard we work to afford some better things in life.
I have worked hard since I was 15yrs old and retired 6 yrs ago and can now enjoy a great 2015 X5 M Sport but occasional looks from some dickheads say a lot  :) :).

poolie

Post by poolie » Wed May 09, 2018 9:01 pm

Feel for you mate. Fuckin boils my piss! I was parked outside of next the other day and this single mother pulls up goes to open her door to get a kid out not realising I'm in car. As she open the rear door I wound window down and told her to watch my door, she looked at me as if I was on another planet. Put it this way if I never I'd guarantee she would of caught my door.

If I leave my car in any car parks I park well away from main door that usually does the trick.

Dogzyboy

Post by Dogzyboy » Wed May 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Thanks guys. I’m raging. I’m pretty sure it happened whilst I was at the bike trails on Monday. Parking was limited so I couldn’t do my usual park miles away from anyone routine.  Stupidly, I though it would be fine on this one occasion, That’ll teach me.

Good shout on warning the mum at next as you’re right, she probably wouldn’t have considered it (not saying she would have hit it if you hadn’t said anything though!)

RichM50d

Post by RichM50d » Thu May 10, 2018 8:46 am

Gutted for you. Have you considered a dash cam?

Dogzyboy

Post by Dogzyboy » Thu May 10, 2018 8:02 pm

[quote="RichM50d"]
Gutted for you. Have you considered a dash cam?
[/quote]
I’ve considered one yeah, I’m not sure it would have done any good for this incident as it’s the passenger door. I guess if I had reversed into the space then it might have caught the plates, though I would have struggled to get my cycling gear out the boot!