Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Possible replacement car questions.

Nine468

Possible replacement car questions.

Post by Nine468 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:13 pm

Hi folks.
Ive currently got a E70 61 plate 40D Msport.

And im looking at updating it, to a a F15 40D Msport, but i have a few questions, aimed at F15 owners...

The car im looking at ,,,,,,,,,,,has the third row seating option,,,,,, now as ive never ever needed to use this feature in my current car, how easy would it be to remove the third row seating, so i have the extra storage. And what would i have to get to replace it with, ie boot carpet / storage lid etc, etc...

Also i currently have the comfort seat option in my car, and find these VERY good, with muti adjustability. .... I do, from time to time suffer from back pain issues....
The F15 has the "sport seats" with lubar adj.. Also in the Merino Individual leather ..Are they as comfy, as the E70 "comfort" option...

The car in question is very well loaded with extras , in fact everything i would want apart from the comfort seats.

Does the F15 cars suffer from pano roof sticking/failing issues like the E70,s

One final question,,,
Does the F15 cars suffer from transfer box issues like the E70 series do... As my current car has had to have this replaced, :roll: :roll: :roll: thankfully under BMW assured warranty...

Thanks in advance...