Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Observation and questions

Perry

Observation and questions

Post by Perry » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:10 pm

Hello,
Couple of things:
1. I did not receive a service book with my F15, I assume that services are logged on the vehicles I Drive?
If this is the case, are independent service stations able to record these services on the I Drive?

2. On my E70 I could not see the radiator as there were slates in front of it. On the the F15 I can see straight to the radiator, is this correct and why?

3. Observation - I read on the forum someone relishing the the wider steering wheel - I concur, much better. at the time I did not see what the issue was - I do now :)

4. Observation - again on the forum someone relishing comfy seats - they are excellent, much better than the Teutonic seats on the E70, they are comfortable and you can relax in them, far superior :D

X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Observation and questions

Post by X5Sport » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:11 pm

Service books stopped a long time back, and yes they are.

Possibly not unless they have BMW software or something that allows access to that part of the iDrive memory.

Different design of Efficient Dynamics. My X6 didn’t get slats either, but some years did. Our 2018 F46 doesn’t have them either.

Comfort seats are definitely the way to go.
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.