Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Rear Entertainment - Bluetooth Headphones

Turks
Snr Member
Snr Member

Rear Entertainment - Bluetooth Headphones

Post by Turks » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:05 am

Hi Guys,

Had my X5M for almost a year now, but with working overseas, I haven't really got into how everything works but now it is starting to bug me...

I have the Rear Entertainment System which I also have the BMW M Bluetooth Headphones so the kids can listen without putting me and my wife through the same hell... I have never been able to get them to connect via Bluetooth and have always had to use the wire. Has anyone else had this issue? I'm following the instructions but it just doesn't seem to want to recognise them.

Thanks,
Turks.
Present:
2018 (18) F85 X5M - Donnington Grey

Past:
2014 (14) F10 M5 - Monte Carlo Blue
2004 (54) E53 X5 4.8is - Sapphire Black

marti

Re: Rear Entertainment - Bluetooth Headphones

Post by marti » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:19 am

As far as Im aware you will only get one pair of bluetooth headphones to connect anyway.....had the same problem with our ipod on holiday.....only one set can be connected at a time...

Turks
Snr Member
Snr Member

Re: Rear Entertainment - Bluetooth Headphones

Post by Turks » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:59 am

Thanks - A little bit of a flaw given that both screens can play different things, and you can listen to your own music. It is fine with the cables, just not very tidy and the kids keep pulling the wire out and complaining...

I'm due to go in for a Service soon so will make sure I mention it then and see if they can get both of the sets to connect somehow, or explain the logic behind selling me two sets of Bluetooth Headphones when only one set can be connected.

Cheers,
Turks.
Present:
2018 (18) F85 X5M - Donnington Grey

Past:
2014 (14) F10 M5 - Monte Carlo Blue
2004 (54) E53 X5 4.8is - Sapphire Black