Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Here ya go, my G01 X3

All X3 (G01) discussions go here.
sharpharp

Here ya go, my G01 X3

Post by sharpharp » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:15 am

As requested, here's a pic of my G01 X3

Carbon Black with the cream leather (similar to previous F25 combo) opted for the M-Sport PLUS pack, staggered 20" wheel setup. Digital cockpit is great and was an interesting find to see that I have to fill it with cow urine every now and again....

Already got it booked in to get DAB radio signal loss and Wind noise issues to get looked at.
Other than that, all good and technology wise, a massive step up from the F25.

Steering is way way lighter and feels slightly less connected to the road as F25, but the ride quality is a huge leap and smoother than the F25 and that's without Adaptive Dampers

Any questions, let me know.

Stinky

Re: Here ya go, my G01 X3

Post by Stinky » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:30 pm

Best of luck with it...
Got mine Feb 14th 2018...As per X3 G01 Forum
Xline, Xdrive 20D, Sophisto Grey, Canberra Leather, Fine Wood, 19"all ...Prof Nav, Comfort and Adaptive Led Packs.
4000+klms done 6.4 ltrs per 100 klms = 44mpg.  Like you I find the vehicle amazing...my first BMW. 
Lexus & Merc before.  (I'd put a pic up but keep getting error message???)

W5JHD

Post by W5JHD » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:00 pm

Hi All
Newbie here - Picked up my X3 Msport 9th Feb and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Always been an Audi lass up to this.. Fell out of love seriously with the Old Q5 (64) when the Fuel Update happened when they reduced my BHP to 177.. So decided on this beauty... in white

ONLY issue i have is the DAB signal.. Sharpharp can you leave a comment here when you get yours done? I'd like to know the outcome..

Thanks!

sharpharp

Post by sharpharp » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:53 am

W5JHD wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:00 pm Hi All
Newbie here - Picked up my X3 Msport 9th Feb and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Always been an Audi lass up to this.. Fell out of love seriously with the Old Q5 (64) when the Fuel Update happened when they reduced my BHP to 177.. So decided on this beauty... in white

ONLY issue i have is the DAB signal.. Sharpharp can you leave a comment here when you get yours done? I'd like to know the outcome..

Thanks!

Congrats on the new X3, once you go X3, the Audi will be a distance memory.
I had mine in four times for the DAB radio signal, they took it for a test drive and claimed there was no cut out (dealerships, especially UK ones will do anything to get out of doing any investigative work, trust me I know this from experience)

In the end, I took a video of it cutting out using a mobile and handed it to them, only then his the lazy BMW ****s look into and I was told them updated the software on the audio system and also boosted the signal on the DAB itself.

Even after that, I still cuts out from time to time, but you'd think a car as expensive as the X3, BMW could at least get the radio to work.... But hell no, I gave up and listen via Mobile radio if required.

W5JHD

Post by W5JHD » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:58 pm

Thanks!

Ha.. yeah i understand the Dealership thing.. Once they have your money they don't want to know you...
I actually read on another site that the Dash Cam I have could be the answer and Yes.. unplugging it has made a huge difference.. BUT it still cut's out every now and again.. :(
What audi?! :rofl: