Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

F15 Selling Advice

Nm74

F15 Selling Advice

Post by Nm74 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:39 pm

Hi

I'll shortly be trading in my F15 40d MSport, for a new Porsche Cayenne (I've got thick skin and will await the abuse), and on reflection whilst waiting for the delayed build - it would be a shame for me to trade this in this car that has been exceptionally looked after and for it simply to be traded on, probably through auctions.

Whilst I could put this on auto trader or similar, the simple hassle and timing of the sale/exchange for when I get my new car simply is more trouble than it's worth.

Just seeking any advice as to any respectable way to find a better home for this well looked after car, with a top spec - and no, I'm not looking to get more value than trade (although it would be nice), I'm trying to help someone who's genuinely looking for a looked after car, that's genuine and is being sold for a genuine reason.

I can post spec if anyone's interested, but that's not the point of this post....

Welcome anyone advice on this..

Thanks

Wayfarer

Re: F15 Selling Advice

Post by Wayfarer » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:55 am

Why not post an advert with photos, spec and asking price on here in the buy and sell section, as that may help gauge interest, although not guaranteed, it's where I looked for ideas on specs price and what's available, before I bought mine.

X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by X5Sport » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:05 am

I agree with above.

Remember to ping either AW8 or pvr (site admins/owners) to get their OK as your post count is below the forum minimum. They’re usually fine with it as long as you ask. :)
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

sid10

Post by sid10 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:50 am

I am toying with the idea of a 2nd one for the wife as she has taken a shine to mine , whats the age and mileage ? price ?
regards
sid10

Nm74

Post by Nm74 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:54 pm

Thanks for the advice, nothing ventured and all that.

It’s 2015, black, 69k, with virtually all the extras ticked, extended Merino Leather, comfort seats, soft close doors, ceramic controls, HUD, etc etc.

Not sure of the forum rules, so will pause in the full spec and look to post in Buy and Sell.

SID10, please message me if you’re interested further.

Thanks

sid10

Post by sid10 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:12 pm

Hi thanks ! Just a few too many miles for me but good luck with the sale .
Regards
Sid10