Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

5F1E. 4X4,ABS,HANDBRAKELIGHT

Discuss anything to do with the (E83) BMW X3 here
(Older F25 discussion within will ideally to be moved to F25 Sub section below)
Vin

5F1E. 4X4,ABS,HANDBRAKELIGHT

Post by Vin » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:28 pm

Hi there so i have an x3 which is my first x3.
When i bought the car it had all 3 light on.... the guys said it just is the actuator gear.
Well after diagnosing the car with c110 is for the bmw i had a fault code 5F13:front right wheel speed sensor airgap...5F3A:transfercase malfunction....

So having this code i have ordered new abs sensor and acutator gear.
Having the part arrive i have remove the front right wheel speed sensor which was covered with dirt or rust... having doing that i have cleaned the hole and try cleaning the hole where sensor sit but i cant see no abs rin which was unsually for me... anywah having done that i have clean put back and now went to change the acutator gear which was destroyed.... after putting back together and reset with no calibration.. All light went off but after mins of soft drive all light come back.. turn car off and leave for couple mins and turn car on all light gone. Heavy foot on gas comes back again but 4x4 fist before the abs and hanbrake light..... Now im completely lost but i have ordered abs ring which are only for the back which i havent fitted.. as the problem was at the front...

Plz help me
Thanks vinImage
Attachments
20240416_193026.jpg
20240416_193026.jpg (195.71 KiB) Viewed 203 times