Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

2006 Le mans Edition X5 Fully Loaded

You can sell anything in here, Cars, BMW X-Series related items. Please set a price for your item, don't just ask for offers.
Graham_The_Baker

2006 Le mans Edition X5 Fully Loaded

Post by Graham_The_Baker » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Here for sale is my stunning BMW X5 3.0d Sport auto. This is the limited edition Le Mans model.

The car was bought from Stratstone BMW last July so the warranty runs out on 24th July 2011 which can be renewed. It will come with 12 months MOT.

This is fully loaded with heated seats and steering wheel and with auxiliary heater so you can programme the car to warm up before you get into it.

Windscreen sat nav with latest maps (including speed cameras) with digital TV with tv in motion.

OEM bluetooth.

Rear screens in headrests with wireless headphones, and wired up for a PS3.
Full Intravee ipod intergtration in the front arm rest.

Plus all the usual standard goodies; full leather, electric seats, windows, climate control, etc etc

Being the limited Le Mans edition, it has the 20" alloys (with almost brand new rear tyres). Brand new front discs and pads under warranty. Extended wheel arches and comes with sand interior which works really well with the blue exterior.

A genuine 41000 miles with full BMW main dealer service history, only recently serviced.

Overall the condition can only be described as "as new"!!!!! A genuine "1st to see will buy" car. Both interior and exterior are unmarked. Everything works as it should and drives superb.
This is my wife's car but she has just got a company car so this is surplus to requirements now. If you are after an X5, then my advice is buy this one. I am very picky to the point of anal when buying cars and owning them, if anything needs doing or upgrading, it gets done!!!!

Any questions, just ask.

Sorry but I have no need of another car so no part exchange offers please, straight sale only.

£17999 ono.

Tel Graham 07957245138

Graham_The_Baker

Re: 2006 Le mans Edition X5 Fully Loaded

Post by Graham_The_Baker » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Car is booked in for mot at Stratstone BMW tomorrow.

Price reduced to £17000 for quick sale

Graham_The_Baker

Post by Graham_The_Baker » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:49 am

Ok not much interest here? I am open to offers on this guys.

Graham

5wany

Post by 5wany » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Thats a nice looking X, I sold my Le Mans Edition back in febuary and totally miss it. I'm in a 60 plate Audi A6 Avant S line now and its not a patch on my old 100,000k X5.

I miss the X so much I'm looking to trade the A6 in against an E70 LCI if I can find the right car an deal.
:music:

Graham_The_Baker

Post by Graham_The_Baker » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:27 pm

SOLD!

Sanj
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Sanj » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Well done mate :yeah: (it is a good example) - to a forum member?

And are we gonna see you in an E70 now???
Scn Protect,Alarm Chirp,Ashtray del,Sub install,IV2,Screens,PS2 Media,Chrome rings,Schnitzer pedals,Reverse cam,Silver Grills,F/mirrors,Comp Spkrs,Heated S/W,20"168s,Splash scn,Arches,Remap,LED Tails,ACS Spoiler,'is' Bumper Trim,Rear heated seats,Rear blinds