Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Back Again!

Introduce yourself, (and post a photo if you have one).
hoops

Back Again!

Post by hoops » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:59 pm

Just wanted to say hello. I was a member on here about 3yrs ago and now Im back again. Recently purchased a 2008 E70 X5 35D M Sport for my wife in Carbon Black with 21" alloys, Panoramic Roof and various other toys. I was originally looking for a RRS TDV8 but I have to say I had forgotten just how good these X5's really are. The drive is fantastic, albeit quite a hard ride with the M Sport suspension and 21" rims! But the twin turbos deliver fantastic power for such a big old lump and the MPG is more than acceptable. As per usual I have a number of modifications, mostly subtle, that I want to do to it to put my individual stamp on her. She is already booked in to have the LCi rear tail lights, 4.8i exhaust trims and BMW Performance Gloss Black kidney grilles fitted this week. I am then going to look into fitting some spacers to bring the rims out a little more into the arches OR I am also considering selling the 21" rims I have currently fitted and swapping them for something else, I just don't quite know yet which alloys I like the most and which suit the car best. Anyway, its good to be back!
E70 X5 xDrive 35d M Sport

Patriot1368

Re: Back Again!

Post by Patriot1368 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:25 pm

Hi Hoops & a Very warm Welcome back  :)  Sounds like same mechanical spec as mine..........Great fun

hoops

Post by hoops » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:42 pm

Thank you fella.
E70 X5 xDrive 35d M Sport

X5Sport
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by X5Sport » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:27 pm

Glad you 'saw the light' even if it did take 3 years...... :hi:

Richard
:ant: Never anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.