Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Humax Foxsat Twin tuner PVR 320GB

You can sell anything in here, Cars, BMW X-Series related items. Please set a price for your item, don't just ask for offers.
CondorX5
Snr Member
Snr Member

Humax Foxsat Twin tuner PVR 320GB

Post by CondorX5 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:15 pm

I've got an almost new Humax Foxsat PVR (320GB harddrive) for sale and wanted to see if there was any interest from forum members before going the old ebay route - bought about a year ago from Argos when I was working in Norfolk and had no Freeview signal, I had a sat dish installed and bought the Humax.
Its HD of course, if connected to an HD TV with HDMI cable.
It cost around £280 new, its boxed as new with manual, scart cable and as it was purchased. Used only for a few months - no use to me as we don't get a satellite signal at home and I bought the Humax Freeview equivalent of this box!!!

Its a lovely piece of kit and has good reviews, but it needs to go somewhere where it can be used and I need to sell a lot of stuff I really don't need or use!!!

Price £190 plus postage
X5 2005 Le Mans Blue 4.8is
Fully loaded but Now semi-retired! 

X5 2012 Alpine White 40d MSport 21" style 215 black alloys, rear entertainment, media package, comfort seats and a load of other options.